I contracted this company to ship my SUV to overseas for a fee.On delivery the car has two broken door handles, and a broken spoiler panel.

When I confronted this knuckle head of man he said send me pictures. Which I did, he basically told me to screw myself or take him to court because he has no business with the damage caused to the car!

I just want people to beware when you decide to use a company of this sort for any shipment...because your cargo will not get there safe or contents not fully intact.There are better shipping companies out check RORO...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $210. This person is overall dissatisfied with Radical Shipping And Logistics and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about car shipping at Radical Shipping And Logistics was customer client relation Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Radical Shipping And Logistics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Radical Shipping And Logistics?

Comments

very crooked and not straight forward.will no get your goods on time.

He is a hipe and cann man.doesn't pay his workers overseas and very responsible.

The local shipping fee is ridiculous, he charged me $135 to ship a barrel to the Caribbean when I got the receipt from the International Freighter they charged $35, I know you have to make money, but thats almost 4 times the price.